Registration will be done online via the University of Bristol, so not VAT (local tax) will be applicable.
The registration fees include the welcome reception, coffee breaks, refreshments and lunches each day, the conference banquet (expected to be at Aerospace Bristol in the presence of the Concorde), a visit to NCC, an industrial visit to one of the composite research intensive companies in or close to Bristol, and the book of abstracts. Places for industrial visits will be limited in numbers and on a first come first served basis.
|Ticket Type||Early Bird Rate
(before 1st Jan)
How to Register
Registration will open on 1 November 2020.
- A certificate of attendance for participants and an official receipt for paid registration will be provided.
- Student Registrations: A proof of student status will be requested after the booking is received.
- Cancellation Policy: Before March 1, 2020: A handling fee applies; details to be confirmed. After March 1, 2020: No refund.
- VISA Applications: If you require an invitation letter for Visa application, please Contact Us.
- Questions? – Please Contact Us.